Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors (non-statutory) is primarily responsible for the oversight of CMIS Group and its legal entities. It is also responsible for reviewing all major decisions in the company that may have a material impact on the Group’s strategy and/or risk profile and risk appetite.
- CEO of CMIS Group and affiliates
- As former COO Italfondiario responsible for staffing the existing business and integrating the Banca Intesa platform of non-performing commercial loans
- Former Global head of Business Process Improvement for Cushman & Wakefield
- Former Sr. Vice President of Business Process Improvement for Fortress Investment Group
- Employed in responsible positions at GE / GE Capital in Finance, Risk, Sales, Business Development, Mergers – Acquisitions and Quality
- All-round work experience in different sectors in the US, Italy, Netherlands and Sweden.
- Chief Financial Officer of CMIS Group and affiliates. He joined CMIS Group in 2010.
- Started his career at KPMG, specializing in the Financial Services Industry. Various (interim) management positions, responsible for accounting and control.
- Broad financial experience with a focus on Financial Management, working on (system) integrations, process improvement, management accounting.
- Former manager of the FP&A department of CMIS B.V., among others responsible for formulating strategic and long term business plans.
- Joined CMIS in May 2012 and oversees the group´s Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Audit functions.
- Started his career in Law Enforcement and completed an executive study at INSEAD University.
- Active in the financial services industry for over 30 years
- Prior roles include Senior Vice-President at payment processor equensWorldline. Advisory Board member at MasterCard International, Chief Fraud Risk Officer for GE Capital’s Consumer Finance products globally.
- Chief Legal Officer, also responsible for external communications and media affairs. Joined CMIS in 2006.
- Former lawyer at AKD, one of the largest Dutch law firms, with a focus on insolvency and corporate law work in the broadest sense.
- Also acted as trustee in many bankruptcies and advising stakeholders of companies in difficulties, including acquisitions of bankrupt and nearly bankrupt companies.
- As Director Legal Affairs Jelle was closely involved in the sale process of the Continental European GMAC RFC entities.